Welcome

Come on and join author Melissa Bradley as she sets off on her latest adventure...

WARNING

If you are not 18, please exit stage left. While there is normally nothing naughty here, I do write and review erotica so there are links to spicy stuff and the occasional heated excerpt.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

And The Winner Is...

It's time to announce the lucky winners of a free e copy of my newest story, Nathan's Angel. My apologies for the delay as my life once again took a turn for the crazy and I ended up sick. Blech! Blame the rain, the cold temps and soaked feet. I set my Atomic Randomizer aka my nephew to choose the name out of my trusty Bears cap. And so without further ado, the lucky winner is...






Vic Caswell (Aspiring X)

Congratulations Vic!!! Just shoot me an email at melbwrites@gmail.com and let me know what format I can send you.

7 comments:

  1. oh, my, there is no one in this world who deserves this award more than our dear Vics. I once gave her a book too, and it was one of the best things I've ever done :)

    Sorry to hear you're sick, Melsy. I bet you were smooching with some hunk who has a flu :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa! I hope you're all better very soon! And congratulations to Vic! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

I love, love comments, so please leave your thoughts. I may not always be able to answer directly, but please know that what you say is very important to me.