Come on and join author Melissa Bradley as she sets off on her latest adventure...
If you are not 18, please exit stage left. While there is normally nothing naughty here, I do write and review erotica so there are links to spicy stuff and the occasional heated excerpt.
Sunday, April 17, 2011
L Is For...
L Is For...Love
Yeah, L is definitely for Love, unlike poor Leo up there who may have swallowed tacks because he had no love. I'm doing a little happy dance because the incredibly cool and charming Matt from the wicked smart blog, FilmMattic has awarded yours truly the Versatile Blogger Award, Check it out...
Needless to say I am very honored. Matt is brilliant and his knowledge of films is breathtaking. Now in order to accept my wonderful award, I must first link back to Matt so directly to FilmMattic, then I must choose 15 worthy bloggers and finally reveal 7 things about myself you may or may not want to know. I'll try and keep it clean. ;)
Brilliant Bloggers You Must Check Out
1. Stephen @ Brayton's Briefs
2. Lynda @ W.I.P It
3. M.J. @My Pet Blog
4. Dawn's Reading Nook
5. Lydia @ The Word Is My Oyster
6. Julia @ A Piece of My Mind
7. Cherie @ Surrounded By Books
8. Mooderino @ Moody Writing
9. Talei @ Musings of an Aspiring Scribe
10. Jessica @ The Alliterative Allomorph
11. Nicole @ One Significant Moment at a Time
12. Ellie Garratt
13. Jeremy @ iZombieLover
14. Siv @ Been there, done that
15. Clarissa Draper
7 Things About Me
7. I have a tattoo
6. My first concert was Duran Duran at age 14
5. Tequila is my poison of choice
4. I have a Girl Scout Thin Mint cookie addiction that requires a 12 Step program. Thank God they only come around once a year.
3. I'm a pretty good dancer, but require a little liquor to get started.
2. The first slasher picture I ever saw was Friday the 13th
1. My favorite book in the whole world is To Kill A Mockingbird.
Thanks for reading, following, commenting and always showing me the love, my friends. Now go out and spread some joy to all your fellow bloggers. Have a great week!