Welcome

Come on and join author Melissa Bradley as she sets off on her latest adventure...

WARNING

If you are not 18, please exit stage left. While there is normally nothing naughty here, I do write and review erotica so there are links to spicy stuff and the occasional heated excerpt.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Another Short Post

I'm having my computer worked on today and I don't know what will happen. If I'm not back send a posse...lol, *fingers crossed, sick smile in place* Hopefully it will all work out, but if you need to get in touch with me, send a line to melbwrites@gmail.com, I will be able to check email from other computers as well as Facebook and Twitter which are on my side bar. Please be patient, I don't want to leave you all, but... *heaving sobs start* Until soon, to quote my favorite authors Sharon Lee and Steve Miller and their awesome Liaden Universe.

14 comments:

  1. I'll send my whole Ninja army after you!!!
    It will be all right. Say it with me. It will be all right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything will be alright with your computer, so you can back blogging shortly. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know, I smell an international conspiracy around your computer, some evil powers are hacking it and want to take over your Imaginarium realm! We must regroup the troops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What did you do? Type something so steamy you fried the circuits?! :)
    Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's only a movie...it's only a movie...it's only a movie...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You'll be alright, Mel. I dispatched the Geek Squad. Combine their ubiquity with Alex's Ninja army and, well, your CP will rival the Department of Defense. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lolcat sayz:
    I iz in your computer lookin for the mouse :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's all going to be fine. They'll find the gremlin responsible for the problem and compromise it with extreme prejudice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know of the anxiety of having your computer out of commission. It can be traumatic. Hang in there though. I'm sure it'll all work out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's nothing like reading the words "having my computer worked on" to make a person's blood run cold. I hope it gets fixed ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck Mel!

    If all else fails, send me a tweet and I will enter the Tron-like Interwebs universe and try to provide assistance!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you get the computer fixed. You must come back!!

    Thanks for the info on Candy, too.

    ReplyDelete

I love, love comments, so please leave your thoughts. I may not always be able to answer directly, but please know that what you say is very important to me.