Welcome

Come on and join author Melissa Bradley as she sets off on her latest adventure...

WARNING

If you are not 18, please exit stage left. While there is normally nothing naughty here, I do write and review erotica so there are links to spicy stuff and the occasional heated excerpt.

Monday, January 30, 2012

So Where In The Sam Hill Have I Been?

Happy Monday!! I want to apologize big time for my sudden absence. I got an unexpected job assignment which also coincided with two articles that I had to get done as well as a new tutoring gig. Did I mention I have no internet access for about twelve hours each day during the week? So I had to take myself out of the blogosphere for a bit. I'm still on assignment, but at least the articles are now done. Yay!! I'll post the links as soon as they go live. And I promise to catch up with my commenting and my replies. Thank you so much for all your witty, kind and awesome comments. You really do rock and I appreciate your constant support.

Today is the big sign up for the Great A to Z Blog Challenge so hurry up and get over there to join. It's going to be epic fun.

Since I still haven't quite figured out where my ass is, I'm leaving you with one of my favorite clips from one of my favorite shows, Taxi. Because hey, it's Monday and we need to laugh.

20 comments:

  1. I just signed up for the A to Z Challenge. There are a lot of entries so far and it's only just starting...I'm not sure 'epic' fun will cover it.

    Great Taxi clip...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Work is a good thing, we are all here so don't worry...

    Thanks for the A to Z Shout out!

    Jeremy [Retro-Zombie]
    A to Z Co-Host
    IZOMBIE: Visit the Madness

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you about the new job!
    I also don't have access to the Net for about 10 hours day, but that's a voluntary thing :) since I forbid myself using it while I'm in my office :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. But work equals money which is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Work is good! But we do miss you when you're gone! Thanks for the reminder, just signed up for A-Z and we are a nice even 40 slots apart! Huzzah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i <3 christopher lloyd! *sigh*
    anyway!
    don't freak about missing, lady!
    see, we're still here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I had Dezzy's will power to stay off the internet.

    Congrats on the work assignments. That's awesome and a great excuse for not being around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like it's been a good busy! The best kind. Loved the clip :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Taxi rocks!
    I'm doing the AtoZ challenge, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way to go on the job!
    Great clip. Fun way to start the week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy for you, Mel! Office work will never be the same :)

    As if posting that epic clip on Twitter last night was not enough, you committed the ultimate double-plug! Reverend Jim for the win!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck with A to Z. I look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. YOU HAVE DONE A GREAT WORK.WE MISS U A LOT.I ALSO WANT TO GIVE THE SERVICES OF Pearson Airport Taxi

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome back Mell :)

    I know how you feel!! Work always comes first.
    I am going to check that A-Z challenge now

    ReplyDelete
  15. Still love the episode of the gang helping Jim to get his drivers license. What ... does ... a ... yellow ... light ... mean ....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can't wait to read the 2 articles, hon. I'm sure you've done an incredible job with them:) Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Melissa, thanks for the chuckle and welcome back. Glad that you have been busy with work. I can't imagine being offline so much, it must be so hard. I haven't been posting very much myself, but think that I am getting back in the swing of things now.

    Take care, Sweetie,

    Kathy M.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay, great to have you back here in the blogosphere :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey good for you!! You can't go wrong with being given some work!! I have been swamped in work myself but it's great to see your still posting!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Melissa...I'm slow on dropping by to say THANKS for the A to Z Challenge mention in you post. I'm glad you're on board...it's going to be fun.

    Your sense of humour is right up my alley...love TAXI! This clip is too precious..."cracked" me up!

    I needed the laugh today, so thanks!

    And...I hope all went well with the two articles.

    Jenny @ Pearson Report
    Co-Host of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge.
    Twitter: @AprilA2Z

    ReplyDelete

I love, love comments, so please leave your thoughts. I may not always be able to answer directly, but please know that what you say is very important to me.