Welcome

Come on and join author Melissa Bradley as she sets off on her latest adventure...

WARNING

If you are not 18, please exit stage left. While there is normally nothing naughty here, I do write and review erotica so there are links to spicy stuff and the occasional heated excerpt.

Thursday, April 11, 2013

J Is For ...Just Delayed

A neighborhood wide power outage during some bad storms yesterday left me with no net because well, my cable company is just that bad with their service recovery, so I am delayed in getting my A to Z post out to you. In the mean time, please click the top of my side bar to visit all the other amazing participants. I'm really sorry, I know you all were stopping in to read about another terrific lady of Hollywood.

16 comments:

  1. FIST IN THE AIR... thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you didn't suffer any damage in the storm.

    Elsie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo for power outages! :( Hope y'all were able to stay warm. (It has been cold up there this week, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bummer!! Glad it's just the power though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That really sucks, hope you are back to normal sooner than later!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So inconvenient! Sending power positive thoughts your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mel, I have been having fun getting caught up over here! Dang about no internet. It is a bummer when our computers are not working for one reason or another.

    I am very behind on my visits too.

    Hugs,

    Kathy M.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How frustrating for you! This is my first visit, so I'll just take a peek further back in your blog and find one of those terrific ladies of Hollywood.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These things happen, Melissa. They're aggravating as heck... but as long as you're OK. I hope your week went well... outside of the power outage.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh dear - you'll have to resort to paper and pen to wirte! Hope you're back on line soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hate when that happens. Hopefully everything will be back to normal for you soon.

    Dark Thoughts Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Melissa, good choice. I like to see people using their imaginations. I've been impressed by the variety of themes, words, and phrases in this A to Z challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love, love comments, so please leave your thoughts. I may not always be able to answer directly, but please know that what you say is very important to me.