Welcome

Come on and join author Melissa Bradley as she sets off on her latest adventure...

WARNING

If you are not 18, please exit stage left. While there is normally nothing naughty here, I do write and review erotica so there are links to spicy stuff and the occasional heated excerpt.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Birthday Celebration Winners


Christmas is coming just a bit early...For those who participated in my birthday blog giveaway here and at my other posting, the Amber Heat blog, here are the lucky recipients...




Nebular

Brit Blaise

Send me an email at melbwrites@gmail.com with the subject line Birthday Giveaway and tell me what story of mine you would like.If you're not sure, in the sidebar of this blog are links to each story or you can go here to my bio page at Amber Quill Press.

Thank you all so much for your birthday wishes. I had a great day yesterday.

4 comments:

  1. glad you had a great day yesterday Melissa, and loving your givaway contests. Nebular is a good friend of mine on Blogger so glad to see him involved. Putting you up in the guest writers section on TheMovie411 today too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dempsey! I did have nice evening last night and all the birthday wishes made my day great. A welcome relief after some of the craziness that's been going on lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a nice surprise! :) Thank you so much, Melissa! I didn't expect it. Glad you had a great time on your birthday yesterday.

    Demps, I didn't know you had a birthday on 15th (like Melissa and my father:)) Happy Birthday, buddy! I'm so glad to have you as a friend. You're a GREAT guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're very welcome, Nebular. I hope you enjoy the story.

    ReplyDelete

I love, love comments, so please leave your thoughts. I may not always be able to answer directly, but please know that what you say is very important to me.