Welcome

Come on and join author Melissa Bradley as she sets off on her latest adventure...

WARNING

If you are not 18, please exit stage left. While there is normally nothing naughty here, I do write and review erotica so there are links to spicy stuff and the occasional heated excerpt.

Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve

freechristmaswallpapers.net/wallpaper/Merry-Christmas-Candles/
I can't believe it's Christmas Eve. I'm off to do my shopping, well most of the remaining. Yes, I really don't do any Christmas shopping til the 23rd  and Christmas Eve. It's fun and I think it keeps in the true spirit of Santa. Plus, what else would you do on Christmas Eve, relax?LOL

Anyway, after I shop, I like to order a pizza (there's a place here on the South Side that is open til 10pm on the 24th... Oh yeah!) then wrap until Midnight Mass. I come home after the big festivus in church, indulge in some drinks and wrap some more, watching my LOTR DVDs or some of my werewolf and zombie movies, basically staying up all night. Then when the sun peeks over the horizon, I crash out for a few hours, get up and make myself Christmas breakfast. Nothing exciting, just toast with peanut butter and banana. I'll watch Christmas Vacation, sleep some more, make a few phone calls, finally joining my family for Christmas dinner about 6pm. Finally, we open presents. All in all a very fun, laid back kind of Christmas. No stress, no dog and pony show for relatives and in-laws, no trip to someone's abode in the land of Far Far Away, either. A wonderful, peaceful holiday. I also leave my little tree on all night. There's something about sleeping with the tree lights on that I love.

Merry Christmas, my Imaginarians. I hope you all have a joy-filled,peaceful holiday. Thank you for all for your friendship.

18 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too, Melissa!! Hope it's a magical one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Melissa! Your day sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, you have a wonderful Christmas! While there is NO WAY I'd go shopping today, I do manage to relax. Pizza sounds good for Christmas Eve - we usually do either snacks of Chinese food.
    Hope you unwrap something really cool tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Holidays, Melsy! I had a plan of you and me secretly infiltrating into Michael DiGesu's palace this Christmas and eating all his food, but the customs heard about my plans and didn't let me through :( Let us blame my penguins for not plotting well....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry, merry Christmas to you, my bestest blog buddy and goddess of werewolves :-) Lots of joy, presents and cookies for you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When you go shopping today be careful!!!

    Have a Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have a great X-mas Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas, sweetheart!

    We, Orthodox, eat a particular food on Christmas eve, which is a tradition, and even though the meals are completely meatless, they're so tasty, you just can't stop eating. LOL.

    I did my shopping today along with my sister and I'm telling you, it was intense. LOL :) Anyway, we bought everything we wanted to, and gave the presents to our parents earlier today. Everyone was happy. :)

    Pass along some of that pizza... I'm a an Italian food junkie, and I can't live without my pasta and pizza. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas, Melissa, and have a Happy New Year. I answered the interview questions you forwarded to Roxanne, but oy, I was really long-winded. I sooo sorry.

    On other notes, I discovered a zombie animation series on HULU from Japan...it's called High School of the Dead, and it's great. It should get us by while Walking Dead is off the air. You should totally check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like an awesome time Melissa. This has been a challenging year for you and you deserve a break!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, that sounds a lovely way to spend Christmas. Though I don't know how you manage to stay up all night! I couldn't handle that jazz when I was young and *supposed* to! :-)
    Some Dark Romantic

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Christmas sounded awesome! Hope it lived up to the promise.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i will SO be there to help you eat that pizza!! hope you had a great christmas! new follower, hi!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Melissa, well, that sounds like a perfect way to spend Christmas! I can sure see the sense in waiting to the last minute, you sure can save a lot of money. (The stuff that I bought on the 22nd was way marked down on the 24th at my local Bi-Mart. Oh well.)

    I hope that you have a wonderful New Year, my friend. God bless!

    Kathy M.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and have an amazing new year!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, Melissa,

    Sounds like you had a nice Christmas....

    Wishing you all the best for 2012, SWEETS ...

    Sending you a BIG HUG!

    ReplyDelete

I love, love comments, so please leave your thoughts. I may not always be able to answer directly, but please know that what you say is very important to me.