Welcome

Come on and join author Melissa Bradley as she sets off on her latest adventure...

WARNING

If you are not 18, please exit stage left. While there is normally nothing naughty here, I do write and review erotica so there are links to spicy stuff and the occasional heated excerpt.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sex In Outer Space...And My Valentine Winner

Catchy title, isn't it? Well, actually, that's the theme for my post over at the awesomely brilliant Stephen Tremp's Breakthrough Blog. We're doing a switcheroo, he took over the Imaginarium yesterday and I'm invading Breakthrough today. And yes, my topic really is Sex In Outer Space. Top that!

And now for my Valentine winner. This was a hard one to do as I just loved the comments, so I entered everyone in my famous Atomic Randomizer 10,000. My super-cool,ultra high-tech gadget of the century has chosen... Craig Edwards!

Yay!! Cue Kermit the Frog cheers.

Thank you all for playing. Craig, email me melbwriters@gmail.com with Valentine in the subject line and let me know your choice of story.

18 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much! My forehead has been too dry the last couple of weeks; I know it will soon be beaded up when I start reading my prize! I will email this evening! Thanks again! And I loved your guest post over at the Breakthrough blog. You know you've done well when you lose one sentence AND one picture! Well dome ma'am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sex should rule whole universe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool ... I'm on my way over now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did well with the subject, Melissa! Congratulations to Craig.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Craig! Well-deserved.

    Sex In Outer space deserves its own TV network, Mel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Craig! Will pop off to visit you at Stephen's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, congrats to my blogging-mate Craig!!

    Sex in outer space? I MUST check this out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Craig I guarantee that your prize will certainly up the steam factor. ;) I hope you will like your prize, whichever one you choose.

    And thank you for visiting the BReakthrough Blog post. I tried my best to get that NC-17 rating LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Dez Indeed it should. We'd be a lot happier. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Stephen Thank you! I'll look forward to your comment. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Alex Thank you! I'm really glad you enjoyed my rather odd topic. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Matt A whole TV network would certainly be a great landscape in which to explore this steamy, strange topic. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. @MPax Thanks! I hope you enjoyed my little steamy spin on the sci fi genre.

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Maynard Yes you must! I trust you will enjoy yourself and get a good laugh. It is a rather odd, but very interesting topic. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Ellie I knew that would get people thinking, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well, with that title, I gotta go see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Deniz I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I lvoed writing it. I had such a blast doing this.

      Delete

I love, love comments, so please leave your thoughts. I may not always be able to answer directly, but please know that what you say is very important to me.