Wednesday, January 19, 2011
A Stylish Blog Award!!
Imaginarians, I have the loveliest news to share, I have been tapped for a Stylish Blog Award. Thank you so much to the awesome Kerri Nelson of The Book Boost Blog for her nomination. This news made my rough week brighter. I must share this award with my dear friend, Dempsey Sanders. He took this little place I started building for my musings, etc. and turned it into a dream home.
For those who have been nominated, there are few criteria to meet:
1. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you, only do not re-nominate them.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass along this nomination to 10 recently discovered stylish and cool bloggers
4. Contact them and tell them about their nomination.
Without further ado and in no particular order, here are my Stylish Blog nominees:
Hollywood Spy by Dezmond
CineMarvellous! by Nebular
The Movie 411 by Dempsey Sanders
Between the Keys by KC Kendricks
A #2 Pencil Stat! by RaShelle Workman
Chris Phillips: Slushpile Savant by Chris Phillips
Three Wicked Writers Plus Two by Madison Scott, Natalie Dae, Regina Carlysle, Tess MacKall and Anne Rainey
Alex J. Cavanaugh by Alex J. Cavanaugh
Musings of a Palindrome by Hannah Kincade
Now those pesky 7 things you thought you'd never ever find out about me. Brace yourself...
7. I am a night owl. I come alive after dark.
6. The colder it gets, the more I crave ice cream.
5. My longest relationship has been my love for Steven Tyler of Aerosmith. 26 years and counting...
4. I want to be a zombie in a horror film.
3. I read all the placards in the museum, so if you're behind me...
2. The most amazing sight I've seen was the International Space Station and shuttle passing over my house.
1. I once ran from a bear in the woods. I learned fat people can run and jump like Olympic athletes when sufficiently terrified.