Welcome

Come on and join author Melissa Bradley as she sets off on her latest adventure...

WARNING

If you are not 18, please exit stage left. While there is normally nothing naughty here, I do write and review erotica so there are links to spicy stuff and the occasional heated excerpt.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Good News!!

It's good news all around. My mom is home and doing good, so is my sister (she's been cleared to drive--progress,yay!). Thank God. And thank you all so very, very much for the kind thoughts and the prayers. You rock! I've said it before, I am humbled by the awesome support I receive from you time and again. Creating this blog has really been one of the best things I've ever done because it brought all of you into my life. So thank you and big virtual hugs to all of you. :)

Second, I did get the job. It is a temp to possible permanent assignment with a client that is notoriously picky and I managed to wow them in spite of my lack of sleep.

Finally, I am interviewed by the one and only Hollywood Spy himself, Dezz, at his blog. Cool, right? So stop on by at The Hollywood Spy tomorrow, October 13. You will read some cool things about me, and help celebrate the release of my newest tale, Nathan's Angel. It's a party, I tell you! I am so excited, I'm getting my groove on here.

19 comments:

  1. Congratulations on all the good news, Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whew! thank goodness everything turned out all right!
    congrats on the job! and the interview!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yEEPEEEEEE!You got the job! I'm overly excited :) They will be more than lucky to have you.
    Glad to hear about Mom too!

    All is set for the interview tomorrow :) I shall post it in the morning (US time) so that people will be able to join the party as soon as they open their eyes :) And Nathan and his angel will be more rested from their nightly adventures :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the upcoming blog and your publication, also on your new job. Lots of great news this morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see hear all of the good news!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah, glad to hear that everything turned out well *whew*

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad to hear your mom is doing well! And the other news is awesome, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So it's all good? That's what I wanted to hear! YAY for all the great news! Glad that both your mom and sis are feeling good. Good health is the most important thing in life. I was sure they are going ti hire you, because you're so amazing, that there's no other option. Congrats! Although me and Dezmond do not go very well, I'll stop by @ HS to read the interview. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Huzzahs all around! Terrific news all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Matthew Thank you so much! I can't wait for the Pay It Forward Blog Hop. What a great idea.

    @vic Thank you very much. I am so happy right now. :)

    @Dez Thank you sweetie. Your interview tomorrow means the world to me. I can't wait! I'm on Hollywood Spy..Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I came by to see how things were; so glad to read everything is alright!
    Congrats on getting the job, it sounds like a book. Happy Sis is driving and Mom is doing well! I will come help you celebrate. Now, where did I put my virtual confetti?!
    ;D

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Angela Thank you!! Congrats on Cleave I definitely can't wait to read those amazing verses.

    @Creepy Query Thank you very much. I'm so excited I can't stand it. :)

    @Maynard Thanks! And thank you for the banner spotlight, review and interview. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Jeffrey Thank you!! I need to celebrate with a fantastic costume ball, I think. :)

    @Nebular Hon, thank you very much. And it means a lot that you will stop by the interview. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Craig Thank you very much. The huzzahs are most welcome. :)

    @Alex Thank you! I am so relieved I could just scream and yell and have a party.

    @Ella You are so very awesome. Thank you. I love the virtual confetti. We deserve virtual pomegranate martinis I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Melissa-- I'm glad you have good news to report. Thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good to hear your mother's doing well, and congratulations on the job! Shall be seeing you over at Dezzie's place - put the kettle on ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. @mariah Thanks! I'm breathing a huge sigh of relief. :)

    @Jamie Thank you! I can't wait to see you at Dezz's. It's going to be fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ah.. sound like I've missed the interview but it's better late than never. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love, love comments, so please leave your thoughts. I may not always be able to answer directly, but please know that what you say is very important to me.