Sunday, April 17, 2011
L Is For...
L Is For...Love
Yeah, L is definitely for Love, unlike poor Leo up there who may have swallowed tacks because he had no love. I'm doing a little happy dance because the incredibly cool and charming Matt from the wicked smart blog, FilmMattic has awarded yours truly the Versatile Blogger Award, Check it out...
Needless to say I am very honored. Matt is brilliant and his knowledge of films is breathtaking. Now in order to accept my wonderful award, I must first link back to Matt so directly to FilmMattic, then I must choose 15 worthy bloggers and finally reveal 7 things about myself you may or may not want to know. I'll try and keep it clean. ;)
Brilliant Bloggers You Must Check Out
1. Stephen @ Brayton's Briefs
2. Lynda @ W.I.P It
3. M.J. @My Pet Blog
4. Dawn's Reading Nook
5. Lydia @ The Word Is My Oyster
6. Julia @ A Piece of My Mind
7. Cherie @ Surrounded By Books
8. Mooderino @ Moody Writing
9. Talei @ Musings of an Aspiring Scribe
10. Jessica @ The Alliterative Allomorph
11. Nicole @ One Significant Moment at a Time
12. Ellie Garratt
13. Jeremy @ iZombieLover
14. Siv @ Been there, done that
15. Clarissa Draper
7 Things About Me
7. I have a tattoo
6. My first concert was Duran Duran at age 14
5. Tequila is my poison of choice
4. I have a Girl Scout Thin Mint cookie addiction that requires a 12 Step program. Thank God they only come around once a year.
3. I'm a pretty good dancer, but require a little liquor to get started.
2. The first slasher picture I ever saw was Friday the 13th
1. My favorite book in the whole world is To Kill A Mockingbird.
Thanks for reading, following, commenting and always showing me the love, my friends. Now go out and spread some joy to all your fellow bloggers. Have a great week!