Sticky Red: A Body Count, has tapped yours truly for the Liebster Award. How cool is that?
Now the acceptance rules are as follows:
1. Each person must 11 things about themselves
2. Answer 11 questions posed to them by the person giving them the Liebster.
3. Create 11 questions for the people I am giving the award to.
4. Choose my 11 suspects and link to them
5. Visit their sites and tell them
6. No tag backs.
So 11 Things about me you don't already know...LOL What haven't I told you? And if I have repeated myself, don't tell me. Just laugh and let it go. I would be most appreciative
1. I love Starbuck's Green Tea Frappuccinos. I think I have a serious addiction.
2. I do not know how to swim. I do not even know how to float. Which leads me to...
3. I don't like being in water. I don't mind rain, I love to be on water in a boat, I love walking along lakes, beaches, etc., but I will not be in a pool for more than forty minutes or an hour. Same goes for lakes/rivers/oceans. I just don't like it, never have and never will.
4. I love to color. I have boxes of crayons and all of these dollar store cheap coloring books. I love it, there is something about filling in color that relaxes me.
5. I am uncomfortable in crowds. I can handle it for a while, but when I am done, I am DONE. Move out of my way or face my wrath. I once had to sit for an hour and a half in a Six Flags Great America park area I was so bad. I cursed out poor Wile E. Coyote when he dared approached me. I am probably the only person ever called a bitch by a cartoon character.
6. I once owned an Easy Bake Oven and used to put all manner of dough in there to bake. What a great toy that was.
7. I love, love, LOVE tequila. Jose Cuervo is my best friend and my bitch. I once downed 6 shots in about 2 minutes, limes and salt included. I was lit for the night, needless to say. My hangover the next day was cured by aspirin and a can of Coke. And it is the only alcohol that has not made me vilely sick.
8. My first horror film in theater was Friday the 13th the Final Chapter, which is actually Part 4, I think.
9. I took ballet as a kid. There is a picture of me in a bee costume that I will have to post sometime.
10. I make really excellent pasta with homemade sauces. So if you're ever in my hood...come on over.
11. I am a sports junkie and my mouth runs away with me at games. I am fiercely loyal to my teams. Yes, I am that obnoxious loudmouth behind you at games and I have superstitious routines on game day. Don't mess with them, I'll cut you.
11 questions from Kaijinu
1. Had you ever daydreamed about something and what's the most memorable one you ever had? I day dream all the time, it's part of how I write stories. Of, course I write erotica and write about werewolves.. Those are some pretty wild daydreams. LOL.
2. Who's the one Comic Book hero you NEVER want to see made to a movie out of respect and fear of flopping? Haven't thought about that because every comic book I read has been made into a movie.
3. Will you try to dance Jamie Lee Curtis' disco scene in Prom Night (1980) with a partner? Heck yeah, I love to shake my booty every now and again.
4. Name one of the least likely movie franchise entry that suddenly became your number one fave? Well, I love all the big franchises, but probably Friday the 13th. I came in on the middle, was not a horror fan yet, and now it's one of my fave film franchises of all time.
5. What's the weirdest experience you had involving a movie? (theatres, DVD releases, etc.) The first time I went to midnight show of Rocky Horror. I got whacked by bread, squirted with a water gun, then bashed my head. All in 6 in platforms with a purple wig.
6. Did you ever had a crush on a fantasy character in your teen years? If yes, who? Yes indeed, I did. Indiana Jones. I just started helping out at a local archaeology dig and those movies were hot at the box office.
7. If a movie character out of your fave flicks suddenly appeared in front of your doorstep, who will it be and what'll you do? Tallahasse from Zombieland and we are so getting Twinkies and going zombie hunting.
8. WATCH OUT! EXTRA TERRESTRIALS! And you have a tool shed behind you! What'll you do? Go in, grab the biggest spade, shears and weed whacker, then start fighting.
9. With all these news on rocket launches, disease outbreaks and people
killing each other, how close do you think we are before things go 28 Weeks Later? A few months. I'm practicing my crossbow.
10. If you had the power to change yer appearance, who's face yer gonna try first? Author Stephenie Meyer so I could retract all the Twilight crap and have Edward staked then have Jacob shot with a silver bullet. All by Bella.
11.Worst tasting delicacy you ever encountered? Cavier. Blech!
My 11 Questions
1. Most over-rated actress/actor?
2. You could travel anywhere in the blink of an eye. Where would you go first?
3. Strangest subject you have ever seen listed in a college course catalog and were tempted to take.
4. You and your friends are fighting off zombies, what is your weapon of choice and why.
5. What superhero would you be if you could?
6. What is the worst movie you have ever seen in the theater?
7. Favorite Monster
8. What reality show would you like to see cancelled?
9. If you could eliminate one global problem, what would it be?
10. Best car you've ever owned.
11. What was the first thing you ever bought with your first paycheck?
I'm going with 11 as 1+1 side by side. I know it's probably cheating, but...These are two blogs I love and need to make more time for. I hope they don't hate me for putting on the pressure here. :)
The Geek Twins Maurice and Nigel have one of the coolest, most geektastic sites on the web
A Piece of My Mind Julia Phillips Smith A writer of fantasy and lover of books and movies.