Welcome

Come on and join author Melissa Bradley as she sets off on her latest adventure...

WARNING

If you are not 18, please exit stage left. While there is normally nothing naughty here, I do write and review erotica so there are links to spicy stuff and the occasional heated excerpt.

Monday, July 21, 2014

Greetings From The Battle Zone

Hello! Just wanted to take a moment and say hey, my Imaginarians. I know I've gone radio silent, but this cancer shit is just wreaking havoc with my schedule and my writing. Plus, now I have to  fight broke because well, my Unemployment is up. And there are not a lot of people ready to employ me as I am. Boy, the Universe must think I am Xena, Warrior Princess because if it's not one thing, it's another. But, I'm keeping strong. I want to thank you all for the well wishes and prayers. I have feel truly loved and blessed counting you all in my corner. I'm also making sure that I do a lot of sleeping, exercise and taking supplements to keep up my strength. Cancer ain't got shit on this chick.

I've gone through my first chemo treatment. 1 down 2 to go. So cancer is taking a beating and so far I'm not too shabby except for sleeping a lot.

To help keep me in fighting spirit, my nephew took me to see 22 Jump Street and Transformers. I had a blast seeing both. They were a fun ride that made me forget the fight for a few hours. Joshua is a great sidekick.

Sorry I missed Insecure Writers Support Group. I had intended to post, but never got the time or the energy in sync. My insecurity this month is time. Will I get to finish the projects that I've started on time? How can I work around chemo and tests and appointments? Ugh. It feels overwhelming sometimes.

15 comments:

  1. Your energy and spirit are incredible. Just keep fighting, and writing whenever you can. You can beat it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Very very nice article I am happy to visit this website Obat Bius

      Delete
  2. Melissa! It was so awesome to see your comment today. Michael has kept me updated, but it's good to hear it from you. Keep fighting. Do not let the devil win. You are in my heart and my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to hear from you Melissa even if it's a short post. I have no idea what you're going through, but I know you're a fighter and will whup it good. Joshua is a great nephew indeed and I'm glad you have him in your corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So thrilled you stopped by the Blogosphere - we'll always take any little bits you have - and we're all out here pulling for you with all our psychic strength. Xena's got nothing on you, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stay strong - you'll win your battle, Melissa. It's great your nephew is keeping your busy and distracted - great shows to boot!
    I'll keep you in my talks with the Universe - hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You just kick cancer's butt to the curb, Melissa. I'm praying and speaking a full recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Melissa-- I think of and pray for you daily. I will continue until you let us know that you beat this! Wishing you a wonderful recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post my friend, and keep in mind that you don't have to see and count the number of people behind you - because there are too many of us! In my thoughts as always and where you're concerned they're always positive. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Take care of yourself and let the projects wait. You need all your energy for the big battle. Hope you enjoyed those movies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kick cancer's bum and take names - I'll be keeping you in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, Melissa...

    Keep up the good work! I am so proud of you! LOOKING forward to our next coffee clutch!

    Sending BIG cyber hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck in fighting the cancer. Did you manage to catch the season five trailer for the Walking Dead? Man, this season looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been following your battle via facebook, and have just come from Earthly Angel Michael's blog. I'm happy to help in any way. The 'sphere is with you.

    Denise :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The content of your blog is exactly what I needed, I like your blog, I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in traffic density, which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete

I love, love comments, so please leave your thoughts. I may not always be able to answer directly, but please know that what you say is very important to me.