Welcome

Come on and join author Melissa Bradley as she sets off on her latest adventure...

WARNING

If you are not 18, please exit stage left. While there is normally nothing naughty here, I do write and review erotica so there are links to spicy stuff and the occasional heated excerpt.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays


I wanted to take this opportunity to wish all of my friends, followers and supporters out there a huge Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. These last six months have been quite extraordinary. On Saturday, the Imaginarium will be six months old and the response to my little blog so far has been overwhelming. I am humbled and overjoyed by all of you out there. :)

I love this time of year with all the decorations and lights. I have little traditions that I keep just for me that help make this time year even more special. I miss my dad and some good friends who have all gone on. I still like to keep them in my thoughts and in the dark of night on Christmas Eve I light a candle in the window and let it burn til dawn. I also love to sleep by the tree with all the lights blinking. After our family get together, I love to come home and watch a marathon of horror films. Nothing like a good scare with some slice and dice to work out the aftereffects of all that sugar, fat and carbs.

I also love hearing how others celebrate. What are some things you like to do on the holidays?

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you as well, Melissa!
    I love your idea of sleeping by the tree with all the lights blinking. That's positively magical :)

    I'm decorating my house tomorrow, since here in Europe we usually do it before the Christmas Eve so I'm ready for some magic this Friday with sparkle, glitter, cooking, baking and wrapping presents :)

    Hope your blog will score even more success before it reaches its first year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marry Christmas to you too, Melissa! :) Christmas is probably my favorite day of the year.. just the thought of it makes me feel great :) I've prepared many, many gifts for all the people I love. Can't wait to see the big smile on their faces :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dez! I wish you lots of joy and fun with all the wrapping, baking, glitter and cooking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas is definitely a fave time of year for me, too. :) I hope you have a marvelous time this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love, love comments, so please leave your thoughts. I may not always be able to answer directly, but please know that what you say is very important to me.